Chemonics is an international development consulting firm that promotes meaningful change to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives. Around the world, we design and implement projects in financial services, private sector development, health, environmental management, gender, conflict and disaster management, democracy and governance, and agriculture.
Qualified and competent individuals can apply as directed below.
(1) Civil Society Strengthening Officer
(2) Good Governance Officer
(3) Grants Officer
(4) Monitoring And Evaluation Office
(5) Conflict Resolution Officer
(6) Finance And Accounting Officer
(7) Elections Specialist
(8) Gender Specialist
(1) A minimum of Bachelor degree with a Master degree preferred.
(2) 5-6 years of relevant experience with expertise in the technical area and experience on USAID or other donor-funded projects.
(3) English fluency is required.
(4) Must have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world and demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity in their work are encouraged to apply for the vacant positions above.
Qualified applicants must include a cover letter highlighting relevant experience, a CV and a list of 3 references with contact information. Applicants must be willing to work and travel throughout Nigeria. Applications should be submitted to Nigeria. Applications should be submitted to NigeriaDG@chemonics.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be received as they are received. No telephone inquired. Individual s with a legal background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: December 16, 2011